Early Childhood program

Home Forums Vision and Values Early Childhood program

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Joel Spector

I’m not in the field but would be delighted to be of assistance, if possible. Do you have exposure to helping extremely gifted children? When I was raising my own, few of the teachers could cope with a child that thought both more deeply and more quickly than they did, and was often also better-read.

Carrie
      Participant

Hello, yes, that is a whole unique field of its own, gifted children. I do not have experience in that realm yet. I tend to work with more average learning children and have had a bit of experience working with down syndrome autistic and other abled children. So there’s definitely a need for also addressing the gifted children. Thank you for responding and reaching out about that aspect. 🙂

Hi Carrie,
      I spent many years of my life as an educator and childcare provider and I very much hope that we can create an environment that welcomes children in to learn and grow with us and teach us as well. I have 2 young granddaughters in the Portland area and moved here mostly to be part of their growing up. I would love to see us hosting young children and would happily participate!

Hi Carrie,
      I spent many years of my life as an educator and childcare provider and I very much hope that we can create an environment that welcomes children in to learn and grow with us and teach us as well. I have 2 young granddaughters in the Portland area and moved here mostly to be part of their growing up. I would love to see us hosting young children and would happily participate!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.