Help me Test the easiest footpath to confirm the Solarpunk timeline. Pls!

Home Forums Welcome and Introductions Help me Test the easiest footpath to confirm the Solarpunk timeline. Pls!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      ED8QED
      Participant

Dear All,

Unfortunately I have googled you out only today. Indeed I am looking for people who understand Solarpunk philosophies to see if they could appreciate the middleground I envisioned to fix the global socioeconomic system with the least stress for the people who are stuck living in the past.

I’ve been developing this since a vision in 2005 and it was supposed to be my university thesis for Environmental Sciences, however I had to wait for technology to catch-up.

I have presented it at a G20 challenge and even if a little utopical it still inspired some interest, and now I am in early talks for it to be considered as a glue for a few new digital age UN projects.

I would really love to hear and discuss your thoughts if you will allow me to share with you my Null Coin Economy and Virtual Tax Generation System, for world peace and respect of Universal Consciousness Rights and to reach a Planetary Singularity safely.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.